Automatically assemble from 2 to 6 layers of non-woven fabrics, and makes following operations:
· Welding and cutting of the mask,
· Inserting the elastic into the mask and welding,
· Marking of the mask,
· Inserting the nose bar.
Continuous process, with an automatic control of the product parameters.
You are interested in our technology but you have more specific needs? Check the different standard modules we use on this machine and see how you could integrate them to a more personalized machine.
FFP2 type mask:
· Maxi length of the mask: 300 mm
· Maxi width of the mask: 150 mm
· Speed in production: Up to 30 m / min
· Sonics: 20 and 30 kHz
· Pneumatic: 6 bar
· Electrical tension: 400 V (alternate), three phase + neutral + earth, 50 Hz
· Overall machine dimensions:
– Dimensions (in m.) : 13,50 x 3,70 x 2,20 (l x w x h)
Why Cera Engineering ?
Because we combine years of experienced know-how in ultrasonic welding, with a technical expertise as a manufacturer of production machines. Industrial equipment at competitive prices. A wide range of cutting and welding tooling.
Other machines to produce medical devices and PPE.
Cera Engineering manufactures a range of ultrasonic welding machines for the production of medical devices and PPE:
Bouffant caps – Automatic machine for the production of bouffant caps for medical use, as well as for food and electronics industries.
Surgical face masks – Automatic machine for the production of surgical face masks.
Glove machine – Automatic machine for the production of single use nonwoven gloves.