This machine automatically assemble from 2 to 4 layers of non-woven fabrics (more layers in option up to 5), and makes following operations:
· Unwinding of the non-woven webs
· Ink marking of each mask
· Positioning of the nose bar
· Welding and cutting of the mask,
· Inserting the elastic into the mask and welding
· Plastic film wrapping of each mask (can be desactivated)
This process is continuous.
You are interested in our technology but you have more specific needs? Check the different standard modules we use on this machine and see how you could integrate them to a more personalized machine.
FFP2 type mask:
· Maxi length of the mask: 270 mm
· Maxi width of the mask: 90 mm
· Speed in production: Up to 36 meters / min* – Up to 9 600 masks / hour*
· Sonics: 20 and 30 kHz
· Pneumatic: 6 bar
· Main supply: 400 V, three phase + neutral, 50 Hz
· Machine dimensions (in m.): 12.10 x 3.70 x 4.10 (L x W x H) (with air suction system)
* Production and speed depending on non-wovens and elastic characteristics
Why Cera Engineering ?
Because we combine years of experienced know-how in ultrasonic welding, with a technical expertise as a manufacturer of production machines. Industrial equipment at competitive prices. A wide range of cutting and welding tooling.
Other machines to produce medical devices and PPE.
Cera Engineering manufactures a range of ultrasonic welding machines for the production of medical devices and PPE:
Bouffant caps – Automatic machine for the production of bouffant caps for medical use, as well as for food and electronics industries.
Surgical face masks – Automatic machine for the production of surgical face masks.
Glove machine – Automatic machine for the production of single use nonwoven gloves.