• Continuous or intermittent ultrasonic seaming of thermofusible fabrics (non-wovens, plastic webs, technical textiles …)
• Can easily replace a glueing station
• Its rotary process allows a constant sliding of the fabric avoiding any jamming
• Speed in production: up to 350 m/min
• Easy to integrate
• Diapers: welding of the leg cuff
• Marking in continuous
• Continuous welding or cutting of several layers
• Seaming operations for the filtration industry
• Elastic welding …
• Sonics: 40 kHz, 700 W, Advanced generator
• Electrical tension: 220 V single phase, 50 or 60 Hz
• Pneumatic: 6 bar
• Overall machine dimensions:
– Dimensions (in m.): 0.57 x 0.28 x 0.38
– Weight: 26 kg
Why Cera Engineering ?
Because we combine years of experienced know-how in ultrasonic welding, with a technical expertise as a manufacturer of production machines. Industrial equipment at competitive prices. A wide range of cutting and welding tooling.
Other machines to ultrasonically cut and weld
Cera Engineering manufactures a range of ultrasonic welding machines dedicated to continuous and intermittent welding, cutting and marking of thermo-fusible fabrics.
CERA Ultrasonic machine – Ultrasonic machine to cut, weld and mark in continuous
CERA CR-US machine – Ultrasonic cutting machine, programmable to provide straight and inclined cutting of thermo-fusible fabrics
CERA 100 – Ultrasonic welding machine to provide stat../standards/machines-to-weld-and-or-cut-by-sonics/cera-ultrasonic-ultrasonic-sewinic welding and / or cutting