This machine automatically assembles 3 layers of non-woven (more upon request) through the following operations:
· Unwinding of the non-woven webs
· Cutting and positioning of the nose bar
· Welding and cutting of the mask
· 90° rotation of the mask
· Placing and welding of the elastic
This process is continuous, and the product parameters are automatically controlled.
You are interested in our technology but you have more specific needs? Check the different standard modules we use on this machine and see how you could integrate them to a more personalized machine.
· Quality control by means of a camera
· Ink-jet marking
· Automatic splice by means of a thermic splicer
· Stacker to put masks into cardboard boxes (boxes are assembled manually)
· Automatic stacking in cardboard boxes and marking of the boxes
· Maxi length of the mask: 175 mm
· Maxi width of the mask: 95 mm
· Applications: Medical, hospital and pharmaceutical, food-processing, cosmetics, electronics…
· Speed in production: up to 35 m/min
· Ultrasonics: 20, 30 and 40 kHz
· Machine dimensions (in m.): 8.70 x 2.00 x H 2.90
· Unwinder dimensions (in m.): 7.50 x 1.10 x H 2.40
Why Cera Engineering ?
Because we combine years of experienced know-how in ultrasonic welding, with a technical expertise as a manufacturer of production machines. Industrial equipment at competitive prices. A wide range of cutting and welding tooling.
Other machines to produce medical devices and PPE.
Cera Engineering manufactures a range of ultrasonic welding machines for the production of medical devices and PPE:
Bouffant caps – Automatic machine for the production of bouffant caps for medical use, as well as for food and electronics industries.
FFP2 face masks – Automatic machine for the production of FFP2 face masks for medical use, as well as for food industry.
Glove machine – Automatic machine for the production of single use nonwoven gloves.