This machine automatically produces single-use gloves through the following operations:
· Folding of the gloves
· Seaming of the gloves by means of ultrasonic welding
· Cut-to-length of the gloves
· Stacking of the gloves
This process is continuous, and the product parameter are automatically controlled.
You are interested in our technology but you have more specific needs? Check the different standard modules we use on this machine and see how you could integrate them to a more personalized machine.
· Glove maximum depth: 215 mm
· Adjustable width from 120 to 200 mm (standard width: 155 mm)
· Speed in production: Up to 48,000 gloves / hour
· Production speed: Up to 60 m/min (depending on raw material)
· Ultrasonics: 20 kHz – 2,000W
· Pneumatic: 6 bars
· Electric tension: 400 V (alternate current), three-phase, neutral, earth 50 Hz
· Machine dimensions (in meters): 7,60 x 2,80 x 2,30 (L x W x H)
Why Cera Engineering ?
Because we combine years of experienced know-how in ultrasonic welding, with a technical expertise as a manufacturer of production machines. Industrial equipment at competitive prices. A wide range of cutting and welding tooling.
Other machines to produce medical devices and PPE.
Cera Engineering manufactures a range of ultrasonic welding machines for the production of medical devices and PPE:
Bouffant caps – Automatic machine for the production of bouffant caps for medical use, as well as for food and electronics industries.
FFP2 face masks – Automatic machine for the production of FFP2 face masks for medical use, as well as for food industry.
Surgical face masks – Automatic machine for the production of surgical face masks.