• Unwinding of the foam
• Thermo-moulding of the foam by compression
• Separating cut of the pairs
Foam and cup features
• Effective working zone per pair :
– Maximum in width: 300 mm
– Maximum in length: 400 mm
• Optimization of the consumption of the foam
• Any shape of cups
• Output: up to 50 pairs an hour depending on the foam and coating
• Heating temperature: up to 300° C
• Heating precision: +/- 1°C
• Defect analysis of the moulding pressure
• Pneumatic: 6 bar
• Electrical tension: 380 V threephase + neutral, 32 A
• Machine dimensions:
– Dimensions (in m.): 1.80 x 1.10 x 2.60 (h x w x l)
– Weight: 1035 kg
Why Cera Engineering?
Because we combine years of experienced know-how in ultrasonic welding, with a technical expertise as a manufacturer of production machines. Industrial equipment at competitive prices. A wide range of cutting and welding tooling.
Other machines for the lingerie industry
Cera Engineering manufactures a range of machines for the production of lingerie pieces such as bra straps, bra cups and hook-and-eye.
CERA UltraStrap model – Machine for the production of bra straps (threading of the slide and ring)
CERA UltraStrap_R – To assemble complete straps in automatic with a strap collector at the exit of the machine (Slide + Ring).
CERA 520 model – Machine for the production of bra straps (threading of the ring)
CERA 300 model – Automatic machine to cut hook-and-eye strap